Firewall – A Security Building Block
Strong perimeter security is an essential prerequisite to successfully protect your business’s networks and corporate applications.
Firewalls are fundamental building blocks in a technical security environment, governing all interactions with your data.
Firewall technologies can only protect your organization effectively if properly managed, monitored and maintained by experts.
Challenges for Enterprises
- Install and forget approach for firewalls devices are a serious business risk.
- Firewall management is a complex task need expertise to perform secure configurations.
- Employee turnover and lack of expertise/skill gap in cybersecurity domain leave Enterprises vulnerable to unauthorized network access.
- Firewalls with default or minimal configurations can not achieve the objectives of security investments.
- Experienced and skilled resources are required to manage the security but expensive for Enterprises to hire and retain.
- Loss of reputation in case of a cyber attack
- Loss of intellectual property, data theft, rivalry
- Legal aspects if Enterprise network is used for malicious purposes
- Limited Teams struggling on configuring and securing firewall while their business support functions are getting compromised.
- Delay in addressing back office complaints (PC, email, Printer) means opportunity loss due to slow down of critical business functions.
Features & Benefits
Improved agility: by freeing up your internal resources to focus on your core business outcomes and requirements.
Guaranteed responsiveness: to security events detected or issues with system performance.
Access to Security Operations Centre (SOC): for 24×7 support and escalation.
Daily management: rule-based backup and restoration, software upgrades, patches, and system configuration.
Reduced costs: associated with hiring, training, managing and retaining high-quality security engineering personnel.
Improved Network Security – Our Managed Firewall service is monitored 24/7/365.
Reduced Complexity – we take care of the technology, so you don’t have to.
Increased control – our firewall service allows you to gain better control over traffic and users.
Strategic Partnerships – with leading security technology vendors
SLA-backed service – our managed firewall services are backed by industry-leading SLAs.